To Order: Call Brame at 800–533–2041.
Brame's 6200 Series Stools
Perfect for the science lab, art room, or classroom; these stools are a staple in every school nationwide.
These heavy–duty 18–gauge frames with foot rings connected by four spot welds are built to last.
Our bestselling #6200 series features a masonite hardboard seat and are now available in height adjustable styles.
- Dimensions: 18"H, 24"H, or 30"H
- 18–gauge steel tubing.
- Seat is a full 14" diameter with 11.5" diameter masonite board riveted into the pan.
- Foot rings are welded to each leg by 4 contact points for added rigidity.
- Optional backrest: 6"H x 12"W, adjusts up/down & forward/back.
- Optional height adjustable legs: adjusts in 1" increments up to 8 additional inches.